Food Beverage Jr. Kitchen Manager
PT. GRAHA LAYAR PRIMA
- Dipos pada: Minggu, 10 Juni 2018
- Berlaku hingga: Senin, 2 Juli 2018
- Lokasi: Sekitar Jakarta Pusat
- Pendidikan: Sarjana (S1)
- Industri: Lainnya
- Kategori Posisi: Lainnya
- Ensure daily preparation of all food ingredients for daily use and ensure kitchen staff to cook the dish ordered accordingly with dishes were prepare, cook and presented comply with the SOP
- Provide dish presentation accordingly to each designed menu upon costumers order
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to costumers in a timely manner.
- Review and deliver proper training to kitchen staff regularly to maintain food quality.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen
- Communicate all new and or added SOP of H&S to all staff and monthly shared SOP to each staff for refreshment
- Monitor all equipments, tools in clean and top working conditions and clean kitchen area at all time
- Ensuring all kitchen team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Provide weekly menu engineering data for review
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels
- Liaising with the MOD for ingredients order to vendors
- Coordinations with F&B HQ in the event to creating new dishes and menus
- Education minimum Associate Degree in Culinary Arts required (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience as a cook in a full-service restaurant.
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- English proficiency oral and written.
- Computer literate (Excel, MS Office, Power point, word).
- Knowledge and experience of kitchen management and understanding of inventory management (FIFO, FEFO, 5S etc)
- Able to communicate well, listen to others’ opinion, and being able to adapt to a different range of communication style.