QA QC Engineer
PT. PARAMESTI MITRA INDONESIA
- Dipos pada: Rabu, 6 Juni 2018
- Berlaku hingga: Kamis, 28 Juni 2018
- Lokasi: Sekitar Surabaya
- Pendidikan: Diploma (D3)
- Industri: Lainnya
- Kategori Posisi: Lainnya
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in either the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): NDT, AWS CWI, CSWIP 3.1 (preferrable).
- Familiar with ASME VIII, ASME B31.1/3, AWS D1.1 Code and Standards
- Experience in Inspection of: * Pressure Vessel * Structural Skid * Piping * Assembly of Skids
- Electrical Inspection Knowledge will be an advantage (i.e cable connections, familiar with continuity test, insulation test). Tubing routing inspections
- TOEFL Score : 500
- Well verse in Power Plant Design and Engineering
- Able to read Mechanical, Structural and Piping Drawings
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English is a must.
- Independent and committed to project completion
- Confident and able to present to Client and required stakeholders
- Well groomed with a positive personality
- Able to travel extensively and be based at supplier workshop for extended duration of time
- On Time Preparation and submission of daily and weekly inspection report
- NCR management with supplier and client
- Welding inspection and ensure supplier compliance to project quality deliverables
- Expediting of supplier progress and schedule
- Risk Notification and communication to the Project Engineering Manager/Project Manager to any potential specification deviation not in line with Client Specification
- Other responsibilities as deemed required by the Project Engineering Manager and Project Manager
- Expediting will also be required