Electrical Engineer (High Voltage)
PT. PARAMESTI MITRA INDONESIA
- Dipos pada: Rabu, 6 Juni 2018
- Berlaku hingga: Kamis, 28 Juni 2018
- Lokasi: Sekitar Surabaya
- Pendidikan: Sarjana (S1)
- Industri: Lainnya
- Kategori Posisi: Lainnya
Job Description and Responsibility
- Define high voltage system architecture for current and new products.
- Support the optimization of high voltage system components using simulation and electrical analysis tools.
- Coordinate fusing strategy for the high voltage electrical system.
- Define, supervise, and analyze results of compliance testing of high voltage components.
- Collaborate tightly with hardware and firmware teams to ensure efficient implementation and validation of new features, components, and systems.
- Develop and expand high voltage safety requirements for mechanical and electrical engineering groups. Establish Tesla Functional Safety (TFS) requirements and process.
- Support the development, test, and validation of fail safe hardware and firmware strategies.
- Independent audit of system functional analysis.
- Provide field support for high voltage electrical safety related field issues.
- Support and audit high voltage system component DFMEA & FMEDAs.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Familiar with various electrical equipment and their basic characteristic.
- Strong technical knowledge electrical system and familiar with oil and gas processing and power plant system.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in:
- MV and HV Systems
- Power Plant Design
- Cable Scheduling Software
- Knowledge of working principle of high voltage electrical equipment.
- Previous experience with automotive high-voltage electrical systems.
- Experience in relevant system-level design tools.
- Experience with stress testing electrical test equipment and relevant standards.
- Experience working with high voltage power electronics components, including DC-DC and AC-DC topologies.
- Good knowledge on Company’s standard GP and industrial standard such as API, ANSI, IEE, NEMA, NFPA, and ISO.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written and good communication and interpersonal skills. Minimum TOEFL Score 500.
- Able to travel to site to support site commissioning.