Tentang PekerjaanConstruction Procurement Specialist
Base On: Indonesia; Sumbawa - NTB Role:
Also known as purchasingspecialist, work for large companies and are in charge of managing and coordinating procurement agents, buyers or purchasing agents, as well as working on the most complex purchases for the company. Research, evaluate and buy products for companies to either resell to customers or use in their everyday operations. Procurement is in charge of determining what products get to store shelves, in catalogues, and online. Do the footwork, the research and create the deals to buy large quantities of products for their companies, and then sell them to customers, or use them to create new materials that they then sell to customers. This could be wholesale and retail equipment to pulfil the builder project needs. Qualification:
Companies expect at least a bachelor's degree in business or accounting, plus experience as a purchasing agent, buyer or procurement agent, although some of the more complex jobs might require a master's degree. Certification is available. Good at Networking, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Data Analysis, Superior Organisational Skills, Good Business Instincts, Mathematics Skills, Good Negotiator, Financial Analysis Skills, Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills, Strategic Planning Abilities, Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs), Specialised Industry Knowledge, Experience as a Procurement Clerk or Junior Buyer, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a Related Field, Especially Those Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS). Requirement:
- A minimum of three years of residential home builder purchasing experience
- Experience negotiating national contracts
- Experience purchasing for high-volume home builders
- Solid knowledge of residential building plans and materials from foundation to finish
- Analytical Skills: Procurement managers work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and have to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Decision-Making Skills: Procurement managers need to use the information gathered by yourself and the purchasing agents to make decisions on behalf of your company.
- Math Skills: Basic math skills will be needed to analyze prices and get the best deals possible.
- Negotiating Skills: Procurement managers will be working with suppliers to create the best deals. Negotiating skills will help create those deals.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer