PT. AKO MEDIA ASIA (SALT INDONESIA)
- Dipos pada: Jumat, 4 Mei 2018
- Berlaku hingga: Sabtu, 26 Mei 2018
- Lokasi: Sekitar Jakarta Barat
- Pendidikan: Sarjana (S1)
- Industri: Peralatan Elektronik
- Kategori Posisi: Teknologi Informasi (TI)
- Quality Assurance (QA) engineer will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Create and evaluate scenario Test Case flow from the briefing given by the Project Manager and the existing system design.
- Identify and write test scenario (include positive and negative test case) based on System Design within testing schedule.
- Work closely within the agile team (Project Manager, Business Analysts and Developers) to identify, investigate, and resolve system problems and process issues.
- Clearly understand if any development bugs, production defects and backlog items then update in Jira and Confluence environment structure.
- Review Test Script should be in accordance with the Scenario Test document.
- Track and report the QA activities on a per project basis.
- Execute all appropriate testing types, especially maintenance applications (Regression Testing, Load Testing if needed).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both via email and phone and in person.
- Ability to analyst dashboards, reports, and result by automate application.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Experience with testing UI for desktop and mobile application.
- Experience with automate testing (Selenium, Functionize) is an advantage.
- Exceptional written and verbal communcation skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience both writing and executing skenario Test Case and Automate Testing.
- Work Location: Jakarta, Indonesia