Digital Project Manager
PT. AKO MEDIA ASIA (SALT INDONESIA)
- Dipos pada: Jumat, 4 Mei 2018
- Berlaku hingga: Sabtu, 26 Mei 2018
- Lokasi: Sekitar Jakarta Barat
- Pendidikan: Sarjana (S1)
- Industri: Peralatan Elektronik
- Kategori Posisi: Teknologi Informasi (TI)
- Manage clients expectations successfully and strive for professionalism
- Take initiative to approach clients on interactive ideas and innovations
- Create statement of work, prepare cost quotation and schedule change management
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manages scope and mitigate risk across projects (risk minimization)
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day to day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
Qualification Required :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have successfully deliver at least 5 projects (medium to large scale) with proven results.
- Experience in Agile Scrum project development methodology.
- Knowledge on UI and UX is a plus.
- Familiar with Google Analytic and GTM is a plus.
- Understanding in digital agency's workflow is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English will be a great advantage).
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English.