Deputy Project Manager
- Dipos pada: Jumat, 30 Maret 2018
- Berlaku hingga: Senin, 30 April 2018
- Lokasi: Indonesia
- Pendidikan: Diploma
- Industri: Teknologi Informatika / Komputer
- Kategori Posisi: Lainnya
- Managing engineers and other project personnel during the development and implementation phases
- Manage project: Plan, Resource,Direct, Monitor, Communicate.
- Manage in such a manner that promotes good team work and company objectives.
- Manage large projects from planning to implementation. Coordinate all stakeholders: customer, Company, and supplier activities for successful project completion.
- Meet with customers to understand system requirements
- Design solutions for customers which meet their requirements in the most economical and efficient manner taking into consideration feasibility, resources and risks.
- Investigate new or different technologies that can be used. Research various technologies as required to develop solutions.
- Cost out solutions and develop project pricing for the customer.
- Develop project plans and update as necessary.
- Provide project status reports to management and customer on a regular and timely basis.
- Meet frequently with the customer and project team to keep the project on track-objectives, budget and schedule.
- Meet project objectives: capabilities, costs and schedule.
- Assist on others projects as required - research solutions, get prices, availability ect.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Excellent project management skill including planning, organization, resourcing, and monitoring. Excellent working knowledge of project management tools for project planning, budgrting and monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent knowledge of two or more: jigsaw, access control, tracking, video surveillance, fuel management, ERP systems, and process control.
- Good knowledge of basic computer systems and networking, both practical and theory (TCP/IP,Protocol)
- Knowledge of basic wireless networking, both practical and theory
- Ability to analyze wired and wireless network problema and provide solutions.
- Knowledge of a broad range of relevant multi-user computer systems, applications, and equipment (computers, LANs, Routers, Servers, Wireless, ect)
- Ability to install, configure various networking equipment (routers, switches, radio, antenna, etc)
- Ability to plan, design, and implement complex network systems and applications.
- Working knowledge of both Unix and Windows.
- Basic knowledge of VSATs, Cisco OS, and VOIP
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experince in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager Specialized in IT/Computer-Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.